Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Phoenix!

Phoenix were amazing live. It was just so good and so much fun. Amazing lights and they played songs from all their albums! It actually seemed longer than usual as well, and that's a good thing I felt like they didn't want to leave. The lights where so cool especially during 'Love Like A Sunset' part I and II!! Those were my favourite two songs played because they were instrumentals and the whole place vibrated it was so loud and it just sounded so amazing! They are too cute all of them! They kept saying thank you to us when I felt like we should be saying thank you to them but all we could really do was clap and cheer. 

I wanted to buy a shirt so badly they were so cute but my saving issue isn't improving so I was just able to resist with the help of my friends haha. Yeah I still really want one, I walked around today and saw all these people wearing them it was a bit sad. And it was one of those shirts I could see myself always wearing, not just wearing every once in a while. 

I also wish I could have seen them again tonight. They were playing right down the road from me! But yes, again, no money. I wish I could meet them they seem like the sweetest people. Oh well one day. I will definitely be seeing them next time they stop by in Sydney. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment