Friday, April 16, 2010

Hatin' On The Life.

  • I want to go to this music festival which has an a-ma-zing line up but I'll be overseas argh. 
  • I'm failing at money saving.
  • I dislike my job. I love the people, but hate certain individuals who have the ability to make work hell and yup just don't wanna be there anymore. 
  • Not having a well paying job SUCKS.
  • I need knew music so badly! But no I do not download. I have a feeling that will be changing very soon however lately I've capped my internet...this can't happen again otherwise my parents shoot me. 
  • I want to see my best friend already. I haven't spoken to her in way too long and I'm kind of dying.
Yup Hate life.  

2 comments:

  1. naww, being overseas sucks. damn youre life is hard,
    also are the rest of us not good enough for you ='( so hurtful
    no but seriously
    she needs to come home now... i need someone to spoon when youre otherwise occupied =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be hatin' on life im comin' back soon dizzle

    word.


    who the fuck do i think i am omg i need a life
    but i do make myself laugh

    ReplyDelete